Subject: Bug#233: X2goserver 4.0.1.0 Segmenation fault

From: Ross Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 13:36:27 -0500

Package: x2goserver-4.0.1.0

Hello, I use X2go for remote access into my virtual lab server to run GNS3.
This is a python application that allows a user to build networked router
labs.

I have been using X2go 3.1.1.9-0 on Debian Squeeze with no problems. I
updated my server this weekend to Debian Wheezy. The repository updated
X2go to 4.0.1.0-0. I am now having the below issues when I try to run my
application. I also experience this with the baikal 4.0.0.3-0 version.

This occurs with the 3.99.2.1 windows client, the 3.99.3.0-0 linux client,
and the windows 4.0.0.3 windows client. There is no issue with the
application directly on the server. I can launch it on a monitor.

on command line, I issue the following...

user@vlab:~$ /opt/GNS3/gns3
Segementation fault
user@vlab:~$

/var/log/messages file reveals...

Jun 10 13:07:39 vlab kernel: [54264.138060] python[20110]: segfault at 0 ip
00007fe724db5dd0 sp 00007fff49a860b8 error 4 in
libNX_X11.so.6.2[7fe724d50000+f3000]