Subject: Connecting from fedora, fails to load normal color scheme in some tools

From: Hristo Umaru <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 18:32:12 +0300

Package: x2goclient.x86_64

Version: V.4.0.1.0

I am connecting from a desktop computer running Fedora 17, to a server
running RHEL 6!

A tool I am using, loads correct color schemes when I connect from
Ubuntu/Windows, but fails to load normal color schemes when running
from Fedora 17.

When the server I am using is overloaded and I start the tool, the
correct colors are loaded for a moment and after a few seconds the
wrong color scheme is loaded.

This leads me to believe that the problem is directly connected to
Fedora 17 and my version of x2go, since I get no such problems running
the exact same settings from Ubuntu/Windows.
I have tried to increase my connection, run it from both Cinnamon/pure
Gnome, decrease the compression or increase it - nothing helps.

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 12:33:07 +0200

reassign #232 x2goclient
found #232 4.0.1.0
tag #232 moreinfo
thanks

Hi Hristo,

> Gnome, decrease the compression or increase it - nothing helps.

Could you be so kind a give us a little recipe (a command sequence)  
that allows us to reproduce the observed issue?

Please also make some screenshots that show the reported issue, if possible.

Send the follow-up info to [email-masked].

Thanks,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb