Subject: Invitation: Attention: Please! Your fund of $2.6 is ready to delivered. @ Saturday, 18 November 2017

From: anthony willim <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 13:00:03 +0100 (CET)

NOV

18

"Attention: Please! Your fund of $2.6 is ready to delivered."

When

Saturday, 18 November 2017

08:00 AM to 08:00 AM

(GMT) Greenwich Mean Time - Dublin / Edinburgh / Lisbon / London

Message

Attention: Please! Your fund of $2.6 is ready to delivered.

I have registered your Compensation Fund of ($2.6million) with DHL Courier
Company with registration code of (011-827-8947) for 24hours Delivery. I
packaged the total sum in a Consignment Box sealed as family Gift & succeeded
in it with DHL Courier Company to ensure the delivery is complete within
24hours as we agreed. What you have to do is to contact them with the given
information below and reconfirm your home,phone number and office address to
them.

Attn: Mr. Anthony Ubah
DHL Courier Company
Benin Republic West Africa States,
Tel: +229-9855-2889
E-mail: ([email-masked])

Base on the charge involve for the delivery, I have paid all the fee involved
for the Delivery except their Security Keeping Fee of (US$98.00) which you
have
to pay them as beneficiary of the Consignment. NOTE that as soon as you pay
them the Security Fee your Delivery will take place and arrive to your home or
Office within 24hours. Please indicate the registration Number of (011-827-
8947) to them when contacting or calling them.

Best Regards,
Dr Desmond Favour

Invitees

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

35 more...

Respond

This event invitation was sent from   Yahoo Calendar