Subject: Bug#225: when uninstalling x2goclient from windows, the .x2go folder remains

From: Αλέξανδρος Τασίκας <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 19:46:10 +0300

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.0.3

when uninstalling x2goclient, the .x2go folder which is in the user space
(in windows-XP C:\Docs&Sets\username\.x2go) is not deleted!!! I think the
uninstall process should delete folder also.
(maybe related with Bug#224)

-- 
Αλέξανδρος Τασίκας

* Όταν προωθείτε μηνύματα θυμηθείτε να χρησιμοποιείτε το Bcc (*Blind Carbon
Copy* ή *Ιδιαίτερη/Κρυφή Κοινοποίηση*) καθώς και να διαγράφετε τις
διευθύνσεις των προηγούμενων αποστολέων. Έτσι θα κρατήσετε τους spammers
έξω από το παιχνίδι.

* Όσο για το τι είναι αυτοί οι spammers... διαβάστε
spam<http://el.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam>... και
στα αγγλικά <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_(electronic)>.

* When forwarding a message, please use Bcc (Blind Carbon Copy) and delete
email addresses of previous senders in order to protect ourselves from
spammers.