Subject: Re: Bug#219: x2gosqlitewrapper is looking for x2gosqlitewrapper.pl in /usr/local/lib/x2go directory

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 21:21:34 +0200

clone #219 -1 -2
reassign #219 x2goserver
severity #219 important
fixed #219 4.0.0.2
close #219
reassign -1 x2gobroker-agent
retitle -1 Explicitly export PREFIX=/usr when building RPM packages
severity -1 important
reassign -2 src:x2gobroker
retitle -2 Make hard-coded path /usr/lib/x2go build-configurable via Makefile
severity -2 wishlist
thanks

Hi Jan,

doint some BTS magic above...

On Do 23 Mai 2013 01:16:48 CEST Jan Engelhardt wrote:

>> @Jan: can you check the RPM packages and make sure that the PREFIX  
>> path reaches
>> the main Makefile of X2Go Server? A similar change to the packaging  
>> has to be
>> introduced to x2gobroker.git.
>
> Fixed for x2goserver.

This issue (#219, x2goserver) then gets marked as resolved.

> In x2gobroker however, there are still lots of hardcoded (in the
> tarball!) /usr/lib/x2go instead of $(LIBDIR)/x2go...

This I consider as a follow-up. New bug numbers will get assigned for  
this in two ways.

Temp bug number -1 (wait for the bug no. after the cloning has  
happened) will be about fixing the RPM build for x2gobroker(-agent).  
Please make sure that agent works in RPM builds of src:x2gobroker.

If you have fixed this issue send a short message to  
<nnn>[email-masked] (where <nnn>) has to be the  
to-be-newly-assigned bug number after the cloning).

Temp bug number -2 refers to getting the Makefile and the hard-coded  
paths referers to /usr/lib/x2go (et al.) fixed in the more less near  
future.

Thanks+Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb