Subject: Bug#219: x2gosqlitewrapper is looking for x2gosqlitewrapper.pl in /usr/local/lib/x2go directory

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 00:20:16 +0200

Hi Mukesh Kr, hi Jan,

@Jan: I guess this one is for you...

On Mi 22 Mai 2013 18:20:50 CEST Mukesh Singh wrote:

> Package: x2goserverVersion: 4.0.0.2
> I recently upgraded x2goserver to 4.0.0.2 on RHEL6 and it stopped  
> working. I found out that x2gosqlitewrapper is looking for  
> x2gosqlitewrapper.pl in /usr/local/lib/x2go directory. So when I  
> created a symlink in that directory it started working again.
> Please change the path for the file in source code or change the  
> package to create the link on installation.

For the Debian packages, there is a Makefile-like file called  
/debian/rules that coordinates all the packaging tasks. From this  
file, I explicitly have to export PREFIX=/usr to make the new  
x2gosqlitewrapper.c work.

@Jan: can you check the RPM packages and make sure that the PREFIX  
path reaches the main Makefile of X2Go Server? A similar change to the  
packaging has to be introduced to x2gobroker.git.

Thanks!
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb