Subject: Bug#217: x2gobroker: better debugging af x2gobroker-agent calls

From: Anders Bruun Olsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 15:18:38 +0200

Package: x2gobroker
Version: 0.0.2.2 (git)
Severity: wishlist

While trying to debug the problems I had, leading to submitting bug #216,
was quite painful. x2gobroker-agent dies silently if it can't run
x2gobroker-agent.pl and nothing giving even a hint of a problem gets logged
by x2gobroker to broker.log (on the broker, not the terminal server). It
would be very helpful if nothing was ever allowed to die silently, but
instead logged error messages.
I guess this goes for pretty much any part of x2go, but this bug is about
the particular case with x2gobroker-agent.

-- 
Anders Bruun Olsen
It-ansvarlig
Det Danske Sprog- og Litteraturselskab
(Society for Danish Language and Literature)

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 17:55:51 +0200

tag #217 confirmed
severity #217 important
thanks

Hi Anders,

> the particular case with x2gobroker-agent.

I, of course, fully agree with everything said in this trouble report.  
It just has not happened so far due to lack of time. Any sort of a  
patch is also welcome and will accelerate a fix for this issue.

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb