Subject: Bug#212: x2go doesn't honour ssh (client) configuration

From: Christoph Anton Mitterer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 00:52:50 +0200

Package: <name-of-x2go-component>
Version: x2goclient

Hi.

Not sure whether this is really a problem in x2goclient, if not please
reassign accordingly (e.g. nxproxy?).

It seems that when connecting to a host, x2go doesn't honour the ssh
(client) configuration (e.g. ~/.ssh/config, /etc/ssh/ssh_config and
friends).

Example:
We have hosts at the institute, which are only accessible via tunnelling
ssh over some login node (in some cases even via several such node, each
with perhaps different settings for username, tunnelling method, etc.)
like: 
Host login1.example.org login2.example.org
	ProxyCommand none
Host *.tunnel-only-hosts.example.org
	ProxyCommand sh -c "ssh -W %h:%p login1.example.org  ||  ssh -W %h:%p login2.example.org"
Host *.example.org
	User myUser

x2goclient doesn't however honour these, but rather tries to connect directly, which fails of course.

Cheers,
Chris.