Subject: DirectRDP: button for ,,terminate session'' actually just suspends the DirectRDP session

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 11:22:37 +0200

Package: x2goclient
Version: 3.99.3.0-prerelease
Severity: minor

The x2goclient GUI in its middle (where the session log details can be  
viewed) has a couple of buttons, the most on the left is for  
,,terminate session''.

With DirectRDP, this button does not terminate the session, it simply  
terminates the RDP session. This is equal to a ,,suspend session'' call.

Does RDP logic have a mechanism to terminate a session from outside  
the session? If so, this should be implemented. If not, we should  
grey-out that button or show a warning or similar.

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb