Subject: X2Go Bug #205 not an issue anymore, right?

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 21:30:34 +0000

Control: tag -1 moreinfo

Hi Anonymous,

I have recently reopened X2Go bug#205. It has been stated by Ulrich  
Sibiller that faking the X11 version has also been a practice  
performed by NoMachine (in nxagent-3.5.0-8).

So I thougt to look at your bug report #205 [1] once more, but my  
impression is that the reported problem has meanwhile been fixed and  
it is sufficient to announce NX as X.Org 7.0 (not 7.1).

Could you please shortly comment on this?

Thanks,
Mike (from X2Go upstream, one of the maintainers of NX-redistributed)

[1] http://bugs.x2go.org/205

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb