Subject: Issue already fixed in Vcs

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 12:26:08 +0200

tag #200 pending
thanks

Hi Michael,

the issue had been fixed in Vcs already before bug submission (as you  
described the issue in one of our phone calls).

Here is the commit:
http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=x2goserver.git;a=commitdiff;h=ea2dc32520bec21f39d05284270bb6f6b6b46e08

I have also added a closure for #200 to that very changelog entry:
http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=x2goserver.git;a=commitdiff;h=8fd306d77cd3189d3084659617cb9d31b1d8e89f

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb