Subject: bug#20: Keyboard focus without window manager

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 12:13:50 +0200

Hi all,

I played a little more with x2goclient, window focus, keyboard focus.

x2goclient is not able to gain keyboard focus in the main or in  
subwindows if no window manager is running.

Reproduce:

   o start a desktop shell (e.g. GNOME or KDE)
   o kill the window manager (killall metacity, killall compiz, killall kwin,
     etc.)
   o launch x2goclient via the application menu
   o in x2gclient try to add a new session profile
   o try to get focus for the session name textfield widget by clicking into it
     with the mouse
   o neither TAB nor Shift-TAB are working in the session profile  
manager window

Expected:

   o although that there is no window manager running, it should be  
able to gain
     keyboard control within the x2goclient GUI

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb