Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#199: Warning on missing package in nx logs

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 23:18:20 +0200

Hi Dick,

On Mo 06 Mai 2013 17:37:06 CEST Dick Kniep wrote:

> package: x2goserver
> Severity: minor
> Version: 4.0.0.1-0~648~precise1
>
> In the logs in /tmp/.x2go-user I see a warning about a missing config file
>
> I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/etc/nx/keystroke.cfg"
>
> I don't know what consequences this has

It basically has no consequences. However, to make the keystroke  
configuration more intuitive (and to get rid of the reported message)  
I have added a default /etc/{nx,x2go}/keystrokes.cfg file to  
nxagent/x2goagent.

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb