Subject: Bug#197: vcxsrv.exe crash

From: "Andrej Šimko - Key IT Solutions, s.r.o." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 11:00:27 +0200

Package: x2goserver
Version: 4.1.0.0-0~719-raring1

Hello,

I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit and installed latest win x2go
package. After trying to communicate with other x2goserver on linux
(4.1.0.0-0~719-raring1 on ubuntu, x2goagent 2:3.5.0.21-0~342~raring1)
application crashes. I am trying to start desktop sharing (shadow).

Here are some outputs:

X2goclient

NXPROXY - Version 3.5.0

Copyright (C) 2001, 2010 NoMachine.

Seehttp://www.nomachine.com/  for more information.

Info: Proxy running in client mode with pid '4092'.

Session: Starting session at 'Tue Apr 30 10:18:29 2013'.

Info: Connecting to remote host 'localhost:31001'.

Info: Connection to remote proxy 'localhost:31001' established.

Info: Connection with remote proxy completed.

Warning: Unrecognized session type 'unix-kde-depth_32'. Assuming agent
session.

Warning: Failed to read data from the X auth command.

Warning: Generated a fake cookie for X authentication.

Info: Using ADSL link parameters 512/24/1/0.

Info: Using cache parameters 4/4096KB/8192KB/8192KB.

Info: Using pack method '16m-jpeg-9' with session 'unix-kde-depth_32'.

Info: Using ZLIB data compression 1/1/32.

Info: Using ZLIB stream compression 4/4.

Info: No suitable cache file found.

Info: Forwarding X11 connections to display 'localhost:0'.

Session: Session started at 'Tue Apr 30 10:18:29 2013'.

Info: Established X server connection.

Info: Using shared memory parameters 0/0K.

Outputs from windows logs:

sshd: PID 4032: error: Couldn't create pid file "/var/run/sshd.pid": No
such file or directory

ID chybujícího procesu: 0x6ec

Čas spuštění chybující aplikace: 0x01ce457b4936f35b

Cesta k chybující aplikaci: C:\Program Files
(x86)\x2goclient\vcxsrv\vcxsrv.exe

Cesta k chybujícímu modulu: C:\Program Files
(x86)\x2goclient\vcxsrv\vcxsrv.exe

ID zprávy: 8a86b2e7-b16e-11e2-ac6c-001e37f2ff06

Can you help me with this?

Thank you.

Andrej