Subject: Bug#192: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#192: Network shares will only be added the second time one selects them

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 17:00:34 +0200

tag #192 confirmed
thanks

Hi Dick,

On Do 25 Apr 2013 11:09:39 CEST Dick Kniep wrote:

> When a user tries to add a (network) share and ticks the box to save  
> the selected map, nothing happens. Only the second time a user tries  
> this it works

I can reproduce diverse weird behaviours of the mounting when the  
restoreexports switch is on. I could not backtrace what is happening  
there fully, yet.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to do any further work on this during  
the coming week. There may be a gap, but I can promise nothing.

If you happen to be able to provide a patch, I will see to its inclusion asap.

Sorry+Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb