Subject: Request for debugging help on #190

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 10:57:59 +0200

tag #190 moreinfo
thanks

Hi Dick,

I do not have the time to reproduce that issue here, but I am sure it  
is an issue.

In python-x2go/x2go/sftpserver.py there is a method called  
list_folder(). I have that one in suspicion for causing that bug. Do  
you think, you can track down which log message causes the reported  
issue (by commenting them out step by step)?

That would speed up the process of fixing it tremendously.

Thanks,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb