Subject: Bug#189: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#189: x2gobroker: depends on missing package

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 17:41:28 +0200

close #189
thanks

Hi Anders,

On Mi 24 Apr 2013 11:09:54 CEST Anders Bruun Olsen wrote:

> Package: x2gobroker
> Version: 0.0.1.1
>
> The new version of x2gobroker depends on python-wsgilog (according to the
> deb package), but that package does not exist (at least not in Ubuntu). It
> needs to be packaged and added to the PPA.

The package python-wsgilog has been provided in ppa:x2go/ppa,  
ppa:x2g/stable and ppa:x2go/baikal. Source packages are currently  
building for precise, quantal and raring.

Note that the current lucid package have a broker python-x2gobroker,  
so installing the X2Go Session Broker on lucid will fail.

However, the x2gobroker-agent bin:package works on Ubuntu lucid, which  
is actually the main reason for providing x2gobroker src:package for  
10.04.

At the time of writing I do not intend to fix the bin:package  
python-x2gobroker for lucid and with that one broker a python-wsgilog  
is not necessary either for lucid.

Furthermore, python-wsgilog failed to build for oneiric, this I will  
also ignore for now, as the half-year Ubuntu beta releases are not  
relevant to X2Go unless we get paid for maintaining those beta-like  
distro versions.

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb