Subject: x2gobroker: depends on missing package

From: Anders Bruun Olsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 11:09:54 +0200

Package: x2gobroker
Version: 0.0.1.1

The new version of x2gobroker depends on python-wsgilog (according to the
deb package), but that package does not exist (at least not in Ubuntu). It
needs to be packaged and added to the PPA.

-- 
Anders Bruun Olsen
It-ansvarlig
Det Danske Sprog- og Litteraturselskab
(Society for Danish Language and Literature)

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 14:05:51 +0200

tag #189 important
thanks

Hi Anders,

> needs to be packaged and added to the PPA.

Damn! (Sorry!) Haven't I packaged that for our Ubuntu PPA, so far...

Please dget python-wsgilog source from [1] and build it from source  
(as a temp workaround).

I will see to the Ubuntu PPA packaging of python-wsgilog this afternoon.

[1]  
http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/p/python-wsgilog/python-wsgilog_0.3-1.dsc

Thanks+Sorry+Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 17:41:28 +0200

close #189
thanks

Hi Anders,

> needs to be packaged and added to the PPA.

The package python-wsgilog has been provided in ppa:x2go/ppa,  
ppa:x2g/stable and ppa:x2go/baikal. Source packages are currently  
building for precise, quantal and raring.

Note that the current lucid package have a broker python-x2gobroker,  
so installing the X2Go Session Broker on lucid will fail.

However, the x2gobroker-agent bin:package works on Ubuntu lucid, which  
is actually the main reason for providing x2gobroker src:package for  
10.04.

At the time of writing I do not intend to fix the bin:package  
python-x2gobroker for lucid and with that one broker a python-wsgilog  
is not necessary either for lucid.

Furthermore, python-wsgilog failed to build for oneiric, this I will  
also ignore for now, as the half-year Ubuntu beta releases are not  
relevant to X2Go unless we get paid for maintaining those beta-like  
distro versions.

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31

freeBusy:

---

From: [email-masked] (X2Go Bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 15:48:02 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your Bug report
which was filed against the x2gobroker package:

#189: x2gobroker: depends on missing package

It has been closed by Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
X2Go Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#189: x2gobroker: depends on missing package
From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
To: Anders Bruun Olsen <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 17:41:28 +0200

close #189
thanks

Hi Anders,

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31

freeBusy:

Subject: x2gobroker: depends on missing package
From: Anders Bruun Olsen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 11:09:54 +0200

Package: x2gobroker
Version: 0.0.1.1