Subject: Bug#188: We noticed unusual access to your account! ID: 567991992

From: KuCoin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 03:40:48 +0000 (UTC)

https://www.kucoin.com/account-security/828322317

Account security

It looks like you tried to sign in from a different location, device, or browser:

Dear KuCoin User ,

You logged into KuCoin at 2023-10-30 04:19:30 (UTC+08:00) (location: Spain Madrid, IP: 77.243.87.211).

Account:

[email-masked]

IP:

77.559.87.559

Platform:

Windows

Device:

Chrome 118

Time:

2023-10-30 04:19:30 (UTC+08:00)

Note: If you did not submit this application, your account may have been stolen. Please protect your account and freeze your account immediately.

If you do not recognize the access, freeze your account now using the button below for your protection

PROTECT MY ACCOUNT

If you have problems, copy and paste the link below into another window in your browser:

https://kucoin.com/6917/#/device/[email-masked]
/692976b4-01c5-461e-91e1-f965d2a31ce9.WOC60jIsIJrRfxCip6fUdQ%3D%3D

CopyRight © 2017 - 2023 KuCoin.com. All Rights Reserved.