Subject: x2goclient behaviour in cases where SSH pubkeys are not found

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 01:13:18 +0200

Hi Alex, hi Devs,

But #184 is a clone of #141 with a different topic now: x2goclient  
behaviour in cases where SSH pubkeys are not found

during the investigation of a fix for #141 [1] I found out this:

   o in session profile, specify a key file that does not exist
   o start a session
   -> x2goclient will ask you for the (non-existent) keys passphrase
   Better: an error message should be thrown that informs the user correctly

Something similar happens if autologin==true and the user does not  
have a key loaded in ssh-agent nor does he have some default SSH key  
files in his $HOME/.ssh:

   o start a session
   -> x2goclient will ask you for the (non-existent) keys passphrase
   Better: an error message should be thrown that informs the user correctly

[1] http://bugs.x2go.org/141

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb