Subject: Bug#18 closed by Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]> (This issue has been solved in Python X2Go 0.4.0.0)

From: [email-masked] (X2Go Bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 18:47:36 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your Bug report
which was filed against the python-x2go package:

#18: Connecting via SSH proxy fails after a control session got disconnected due to network timeouts

It has been closed by Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
X2Go Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: This issue has been solved in Python X2Go 0.4.0.0
From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 19:43:31 +0100

close #18
close #53
thanks

The reported issue has been solved in Python X2Go 0.4.0.0.

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

Subject: Connecting via SSH proxy fails after a control session got disconnected due to network timeouts
From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 09:35:37 +0200

Package: python-x2go
Version 0.2.0.9
Severity: normal

Python X2Go crashes sometimes...

  1. session established
  2. network fails
  3. session receives a network timeout
  4. session and connection will get taken down by python-x2go code
  5. on re-connect and then session restart/resume the below exception pops up

The problem is often seen when SSH proxy connections are used. Not  
seen yet with direct SSH connections.

"""
pyhoca-gui[9112] (x2gocontrolsession-pylib) NOTICE: connecting to  
[127.0.0.1]:58513
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/gevent/greenlet.py", line 390, in run
     result = self._run(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
   File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/x2go/forward.py", line 148,  
in x2go_forward_tunnel_handle
     r, w, x = select.select([self.fw_socket, self.chan], [], [])
   File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/gevent/select.py", line 62, in select
     raise error(*ex.args)
error: (2, 'Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden')
<Greenlet at 0x3434e20: <bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13 address=127.0.0.1:58513 handle=<bound method  
X2goFwServer.x2go_forward_tunnel_handle of <X2goFwServer at 0x3874090  
fileno=13  
address=127.0.0.1:58513>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(<socket at 0x35c9f90 fileno=15 sock=127.0.0.1:5851, ('127.0.0.1', 36176))> failed with  
error

No handlers could be found for logger "paramiko.transport"
"""

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb