Subject: Bug#169: Rejecting GUI proposal in #169

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 19:28:39 +0000

Control: tag -1 wontfix
Control: close -1

Hi Dan,

I am currently going through old bug reports against X2Go and check  
whether we need to work on them or if we can actually just close them.

With this one [1] (reported by you) it seems noone else got interested  
in it and I havn't heard anyone else complaining about the current  
layout of the session profile cards, either.

Also, if we are lucky, we'll find a sponsor to rework the session  
profile chooser and make it support grouping of session profiles.

Thus, tagging this issue/request with "wontfix" and closing the bug.

Thanks+Greets,
Mike

[1] http://bugs.x2go.org/169
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb