Subject: x2goclient could't establish the connection to the proxy

From: 学生秦敏慎 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2025 08:24:17 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.1.2.2
Platform: Win 11
I use x2go client to connect linux server, but could't connect.
The output from the client:

NXPROXY - Version 3.5.0

Copyright (C) 2001, 2010 NoMachine.
See http://www.nomachine.com/ for more information.

Info: Proxy running in client mode with pid '24928'.
Session: Starting session at 'Thu Jun 19 07:42:05 2025'.
Info: Waiting for connection from any host on port '4051'.
x2go-WARNING-1> "Non-fatal: can't load translator: :/i18n/x2goclient_zh_cn"
x2go-WARNING-1> "Trying to load language with lower preference, if existent."
x2go-WARNING-1> English language requested, not loading translator.
x2go-WARNING-1> "Non-fatal: can't load translator: :/i18n/qt_zh_cn"
x2go-WARNING-1> "Trying to load language with lower preference, if existent."
x2go-WARNING-1> English language requested, not loading translator.Error: Connection with remote host could not be established.
Session: Session terminated at 'Thu Jun 19 07:43:05 2025'.

Connection timeout, aborting

	then give tip : could not yet establish the connection to the remote proxy. Do you want to terminate the current session?(Yes/No)   either yes or no, it couldn't work.
Thank you for your time. I look forward to your reply.Minshen Qin
Tel:15536983484
Email:[email-masked]