Subject: Bug#1626: clipboard issue

From: Jérôme Redouté <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2024 16:15:18 +0200

Package: X2Go Client

Version: 4.1.1.2

X2Go for windows (4.1.2.2) breacks copy&paste windows clipboard.

Once X2Go session is launched (debian remote withe LXDE) , copy and 
paste works few times and then stops.

It is impossible to copy and paste, even only in windows

The function is restored as soon as you close x2go session

-- 
==================================================================
Jérôme Redouté
Ph.D. - Ingénieur de Recherche - Université Claude Bernard - Lyon1
Responsable imageur TEP-TDM
CERMEP - Imagerie du vivant
59 Bd Pinel. 69677 Bron - FRANCE
tel : 33 (0)4 72 68 86 18 (bureau)
tel : 33 (0)4 72 68 86 00 (standard)
fax : 33 (0)4 72 68 86 10
==================================================================