Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#162: Shares are not shown correctly in pyhoca-gui

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 23:17:11 +0200

Hi Dick,

On Mo 08 Apr 2013 11:19:12 CEST Dick Kniep wrote:

> The Map that is mounted is not shown correctly. And what is worse is  
> that it is sometimes screwed up in the configfile, so the mounts do  
> not work properly

This is due to a bug in the pyhoca-gui profile manager. I have just  
looked at the code for a while and it has so many bugs, just by  
looking at it. It desperately needs a rewrite and that's what is going  
to happen ASAP.

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb