Subject: Bug#1619: remove Python2 crumbs

From: Alexandre Detiste <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 21:05:35 +0100

Package: python-x2go
Version: 0.6.1.4

Hi,

There a are a few python2 crumbs left to remove :-)

<3 DebBugs

Good job already.

x2go/sshproxy.py:from __future__ import print_function
x2go/backends/profiles/httpbroker.py:from __future__ import print_function
x2go/backends/info/plain.py:from __future__ import print_function
python-x2go.spec:BuildRequires:  %{python_module future}
python-x2go.spec:Requires:       python-future
python-x2go.spec:Requires:       %{name_helper_python3}-future
debian/control: python3-future,

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2024 20:15:25 +0000

Control: close -1

Resolved in Git via:
https://gitlab.x2go.org/x2go/client/libs/python-x2go/-/merge_requests/3

Note, that we are currently migrating to GitLab and its issue tracker,  
hence the manual bug closure.

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
c\o Technik- und Ökologiezentrum Eckernförde
Mike Gabriel, Marienthaler Str. 17, 24340 Eckernförde
mobile: +49 (1520) 1976 148
landline: +49 (4351) 850 8940

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

---

From: [email-masked] (X2Go Bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2024 20:20:02 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your Bug report
which was filed against the python-x2go package:

#1619: remove Python2 crumbs

It has been closed by Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
1619: https://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1619
X2Go Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Resolved in Git
From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2024 20:15:25 +0000

Control: close -1

Resolved in Git via:

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM

Subject: remove Python2 crumbs
From: Alexandre Detiste <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 21:05:35 +0100

Package: python-x2go
Version: 0.6.1.4

Hi,

<3 DebBugs

Good job already.