Subject: Bug#1614: Initial resize to 800x600 on resume is problematic

From: Orion Poplawski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 11:33:40 -0600

Package: x2gokdriveclient
Version: 0.0.0.1

When resuming a session, the KDrive client resizes the desktop to 800x600
before resizing it to the size set in the session preferences.  This is
problematic especially with KDE desktop sessions because the windows get
moved/resized to fix the smaller desktop.

Preferably the session should not get resized at all but start at the same
size it was when suspended.  This may be tricky though without extending the
x2go session schema to record the desktop size.

Next best would be to just immediately start with the session preferences size.

This is seen with EL8 servers and clients.

-- 
Orion Poplawski
IT Systems Manager                         720-772-5637
NWRA, Boulder/CoRA Office             FAX: 303-415-9702
3380 Mitchell Lane                       [email-masked]
Boulder, CO 80301                 https://www.nwra.com/