Subject: Missing EPEL8 packages

From: Miklós Erdős <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 14:26:31 +0200

Package: x2go all
Version: el8

Dear Support,

I'm trying to install X2Go on my Rocky Linux 8, but I noted that the
x2go.repo file (http://packages.x2go.org/epel/x2go.repo) shows incorrect
URLs...

[x2go-release-epel]
name=Upstream X2Go EPEL Packages (Release Builds)
baseurl=http://packages.x2go.org/epel/$releasever/main/$basearch
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=http://packages.x2go.org/pub.key
enabled=1
protect=0 <http://packages.x2go.org/pub.key%0Denabled=1%0Dprotect=0>

Could you please let me know what source should I use in my repo file
on Rocky Linux 8? I also noticed that there is no folder *8* under the
site below...

http://packages.x2go.org/epel/

Thanks & I'm waiting for your answer,

Mike