Subject: Bug#1607: Ubuntu 20.04 ppa: x2go-server dependency problem

From: "Behrens, Lars (PHI)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 08:59:33 +0000

Package: x2goserver
Version: 4.1.0.3-5

Installing x2goserver is not possible, due to a dependency problem:

# apt install x2goserver
[...]
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
 x2goserver : Depends: x2goserver-x2gokdrive (< 4.1.0.4-
0~1975~ubuntu20.04.1.1~) but it is not going to be installed
              Depends: x2goserver-x2gokdrive (>= 4.1.0.4-
0~1975~ubuntu20.04.1) but it is not going to be installed

# x2goserver-x2gokdrive
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
 x2goserver-x2gokdrive : Depends: xserver-x2gokdrive but it is not
installable
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

# dpkg --get-selections | grep hold
(nothing)