Subject: x2goagent version 4.1.0.3-9.el7 causes segafault Centos 7.9

From: Amjad Syed <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 11:34:33 +0000

Package: x2goagent
Version: 4.1.0.3-9.el7.x86_64

Hello all
We have upgraded our centos to centos 7.9
The following version of package are installed

x2goserver-4.1.0.3-9.el7.x86_64

x2goagent-4.1.0.3-9.el7.x86_64

nxagent-3.5.99.26-1.el7.x86_64

nx-libs-3.5.99.26-1.el7.x86_64

Kernel: 3.10.0-1160.45.1.el7.x86_64

When we have openglx enabled in the x2goagent.options, by uncommeting the
following line in /etc/x2go/x2goagent.options

 Uncomment to disable GLX, the old mesa version is hopelessly outdated
anyways.

# Unbreaks the gnome3 control center

#

#X2GO_NXAGENT_DEFAULT_OPTIONS+=" -extension GLX"

Then we try to access it using x2go client  and sys log gives this error
message

kernel: *x2goagent*[66116]: segfault at 48 ip 000055905b1429ab sp
00007fff60da6110 error 4 in nxagent[55905afe4000+439000]

The following mesa packages are installed

 rpm -q mesa-libGL-devel

mesa-libGL-devel-18.3.4-12.el7_9.x86_64

mesa-libGL-18.3.4-12.el7_9.x86_64

We would like to have opengl working with x2go client.

Any suggestions

Amjad