Subject: Bug#1554: matlab colors inverted in X2go client

From: Anna Spiers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 20:34:04 -0600

Package: x2goclient

Version: 4.1.2.2 (Qt-4.8.7)

When using Matlab on an Ubuntu linux server accessed through x2goclient,
the Matlab window has inverted colors (e.g., background is black, text is
various colors with different highlighted colors).

I'm using x2go from a 2017 Macbook Pro with MacOS Catalina. I've recently
found the matlab window inverts its colors when the x2goclient window is
off-screen to the left, but when it's completely contained by my monitor
window or slightly off-screen to the right, then the colors are normal.

A similar problem happens on my colleague's 2020 Macbook Pro with MacOS Big
Sur, but no matter how he configures the x2goclient window, his matlab
screen still has inverted colors.

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2021 06:06:27 +0000

Hi Anna,

> screen still has inverted colors.

Could you let us know, what version of "nxagent" you have installed on  
the X2Go Server? Thanks!

Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
c\o Technik- und Ökologiezentrum Eckernförde
Mike Gabriel, Marienthaler Str. 17, 24340 Eckernförde
mobile: +49 (1520) 1976 148
landline: +49 (4351) 850 8940

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

---

From: Ulrich Sibiller <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 09:44:13 +0200

Sounds like an XQuartz issue to me. Can you see this on a linux or
Windows client, too?

On Mon, Aug 2, 2021 at 7:58 AM Anna Spiers <[email-masked]> wrote:
> When using Matlab on an Ubuntu linux server accessed through x2goclient, the Matlab window has inverted colors (e.g., background is black, text is various colors with different highlighted colors).
>
> I'm using x2go from a 2017 Macbook Pro with MacOS Catalina. I've recently found the matlab window inverts its colors when the x2goclient window is off-screen to the left, but when it's completely contained by my monitor window or slightly off-screen to the right, then the colors are normal.
>
> A similar problem happens on my colleague's 2020 Macbook Pro with MacOS Big Sur, but no matter how he configures the x2goclient window, his matlab screen still has inverted colors.
>
> _______________________________________________
> x2go-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://lists.x2go.org/listinfo/x2go-dev

---

From: Millar Holdings <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2026 18:53:12 -0800

You can obtain a loan through *Millar Holdings*.
Please let us know the amount you require and the repayment period you are
proposing.

Best regards,
*Mr. Green Williams*
Secretary, *Millar Holdings*
📧 [email-masked]
🌐 millarholdings.group
📞 +1 (925) 205-7907