Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#1543: report spam - link is broken

From: Mihai Moldovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 11:45:38 +0200

Control: close -1

* On 5/2/21 11:03 PM, René Genz wrote:
> Package: wiki.x2go.org
> 
> On the website:
> https://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=937
> at the bottom you can read "Send a report that this bug log contains spam." The part "this bug log contains spam" links to:
> https://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugspam.cgi?bug=937
> which results in a 404 error. The correct URL is:
> https://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugspam.cgi?bug=937

Remind me to never try to update to the 3.0.0 alpha version of debbugs again.
I've wasted 10 hours on that only to realize that the packaging and code are
currently broken beyond (easy) repair.

I've upgraded to the currently unreleased 2.6.1 version and backported a few
fixes that went missing from our version.

I also modified the configuration to always include the https:// protocol
specifier, which should fix the issue you've been seeing (and, hopefully, not
cause other links to have double protocol specifiers).

Mihai