Subject: Rude behavior by bug submitter

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2021 19:23:18 +0200

Dear Devs,

As we prefer to have submitters subscribe to X2Go-Dev, but can no longer
do so automatically since the GDPR went into effect, my task as one of
the list administrators is to send a friendly reminder explaining the
advantages of subscribing to the list to those submitters who fail to do
so upon submitting their bug.

This particular gentleman decided to reply to my reminder with a rather
rude message, basically telling me I was wasting his time, amongst other
unkind things.

If anybody wants to tackle this bug, please keep this in mind when
engaging with the submitter - especially as googling his name reveals
that, unless he has one or more doppelgangers by the same name, he is
most likely using X2Go in a commercial environment - so he's making
money by using X2Go, yet feels it's okay to be rude to the people
providing him with free software.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur
-- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243