Subject: X2go Windows client path bug

From: fabrice teissedre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 12:05:16 +0100

Package: x2goclient-4.1.2.2-2020.02.13
Version: 4.1.2.2-2020.02.13

Hello,

I am trying to use the X2go Windows Client version 
x2goclient-4.1.2.2-2020.02.13-setup on my laptop wich run Windows 10 
20H2, with last updates.

I am unable to complete an SSS connexion with X2go because Cydrive seams 
to be unable to handle username with name space.

Here it's the session log file :

Loop: PANIC! Can't open options file '/cygdrive/C/Users/fabrice'. Error 
is 2 'No such file or directory'.
Error: Can't open options file '/cygdrive/C/Users/fabrice'. Error is 2 
'No such file or directory'.

My windows username is made with my fist name (Fabrice) space and my 
last name.

I have tried with an older version of the X2go client but same result 
with same bug.

Do you have any solution to this bug ?

Thanks.

Regards.

-- 
******************************************
Fabrice TEISSEDRE
DSI OMP Pôle ISR
Mel : [email-masked]
14 avenue Edouard Belin 31400 Toulouse
https://www.omp.eu/
******************************************