Subject: x2goagent coredump on fedora 33

From: Gianluca Parmiggiani <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 14:37:06 +0100

Package: x2goagent
Version: 4.1.0.3

After upgrading from fedora workstation 32 to fedora workstation 33 I'm no
longer able to use x2go for remote work (I asked a linux workstation and
configured it myself). X2go has been running fine since f31.
Often after a reboot I can still use x2go for some minutes then it starts
to close unexpectedly even after a few seconds or when opening new windows
after session creation.

Here is one of the many core dumps:

           PID: 4390 (x2goagent)
           UID: 1000 (gparmiggiani)
           GID: 1000 (gparmiggiani)
        Signal: 6 (ABRT)
     Timestamp: Tue 2020-11-03 12:58:16 CET (19h ago)
  Command Line: x2goagent -nolisten tcp -nolisten tcp -dpi 144 -R -auth
/home/gparmiggiani/.Xauthority -geometry 3840x2100 -name
X2GO-gparmiggiani-50-1604404680_stRx2go-sess-run_dp32 :50
    Executable: /usr/bin/nxagent
 Control Group: /user.slice/user-1000.slice/session-6.scope
          Unit: session-6.scope
         Slice: user-1000.slice
       Session: 6
     Owner UID: 1000 (gparmiggiani)
       Boot ID: d09cf916ba0d4b8ead05e250501dccd1
    Machine ID: d1ab05e432c24567859f109be8523fab
      Hostname: ilmarin.xxx.yyy
       Storage:
/var/lib/systemd/coredump/core.x2goagent.1000.d09cf916ba0d4b8ead05e250501dccd1.4390.1604404696000000.zst
       Message: Process 4390 (x2goagent) of user 1000 dumped core.

                Stack trace of thread 4390:
                #0  0x00007f08394a2bc5 raise (libc.so.6 + 0x3dbc5)
                #1  0x00007f083948b8a4 abort (libc.so.6 + 0x268a4)
                #2  0x00007f08394e5127 __libc_message (libc.so.6 + 0x80127)
                #3  0x00007f083957647a __fortify_fail (libc.so.6 + 0x11147a)
                #4  0x00007f0839576446 __stack_chk_fail (libc.so.6 +
0x111446)
                #5  0x000055da7fbec3b1 nxagentCollectPropertyEvent (nxagent
+ 0xbc3b1)
                #6  0x000055da7fbcfb43 nxagentDispatchEvents (nxagent +
0x9fb43)
                #7  0x000055da7fbd678a nxagentWakeupHandler (nxagent +
0xa678a)
                #8  0x000055da7fbbb153 WaitForSomething (nxagent + 0x8b153)
                #9  0x000055da7fb93cca Dispatch (nxagent + 0x63cca)
                #10 0x000055da7fb7262e main (nxagent + 0x4262e)
                #11 0x00007f083948d1a2 __libc_start_main (libc.so.6 +
0x281a2)
                #12 0x000055da7fb74a1e _start (nxagent + 0x44a1e)

Please let me know if you need more info or testing, the problem is always
reproducible.
Thanks in advance,
Gianluca.