Subject: Bug#150: Info received and FILED only (Closing/Archiving)

From: "X2Go Bug Tracking System" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 22:20:01 +0000

Thank you for the additional information you have supplied regarding
this Bug report.

This is an automatically generated reply to let you know your message
has been received.

Your message has not been forwarded to the package maintainers or
other interested parties; you should ensure that the developers are
aware of the problem you have entered into the system - preferably
quoting the Bug reference number, #150.

If you wish to submit further information on this problem, please
send it to [email-masked].

Please do not send mail to [email-masked] unless you wish
to report a problem with the Bug-tracking system.

-- 
150: https://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=150
X2Go Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

---

From: [email-masked] (X2Go Bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 22:20:03 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your Bug report
which was filed against the nxagent package:

#150: Cinnamon desktop requires GLX extensions > v6

It has been closed by Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Stefan Baur <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

Subject: Closing/Archiving
From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 23:18:35 +0100

Control: close -1
Control: archive -1

This bug has long since been moved to the Arctica Project Github issue 
tracker.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur
-- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243

Subject: Make Cinnamon selectable
From: Mirco Schmidt <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 13:36:24 +0100

Package: x2goserver
Severity: wishlist

Hi hi,

I tried to start cinnamon with this command: /usr/bin/gnome-session --session cinnamon2d but it fail's! If I set it to: /etc/X11/Xsession it should start the last session which is cinnamon but come's up with a XFCE session...
[12:18pm] 
[12:33pm]sunweaver:mirco, the command launched by X2Go does not accept cmdline parms. Write a shell wrapper on the server and execute that. Note: your wrapper must be in $PATH
[12:33pm]mirco:THX

made a wrapper like this and placed it in /usr/local/bin:

#!/bin/bash
/usr/bin/gnome-session --session cinnamon2d

[12:37pm]mirco:sadly I end up with a blank screen, beatified by the default debian Desktop background… Which is also my personal one!

Thank's in advance
Mirco