Subject: Reported issue is not caused by X2Go GNOMEv2 Bindings

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 12:50:04 +0200

close #15
thanks

Hi,

thanks for reporting this issue [1] to X2Go GNOMEv2 Bindings long ago.  
Today I have worked on x2gognomebindings and tested it under Ubuntu  
10.04. The reported issue relates to missing translations in GNOME  
under Ubuntu 10.04 and not to any X2Go component.

Thus, closing this bug.

Mike

[1] http://bugs.x2go.org/15

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb