Subject: Bug#15: Reported issue is not caused by X2Go GNOMEv2 Bindings

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 12:50:04 +0200

close #15
thanks

Hi,

thanks for reporting this issue [1] to X2Go GNOMEv2 Bindings long ago.  
Today I have worked on x2gognomebindings and tested it under Ubuntu  
10.04. The reported issue relates to missing translations in GNOME  
under Ubuntu 10.04 and not to any X2Go component.

Thus, closing this bug.

Mike

[1] http://bugs.x2go.org/15

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

---

From: [email-masked] (X2Go Bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 10:50:35 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your Bug report
which was filed against the x2gognomebindings package:

#15: i18n issues with x2gognomebindings

It has been closed by Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
X2Go Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Reported issue is not caused by X2Go GNOMEv2 Bindings
From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 12:50:04 +0200

close #15
thanks

Hi,

Thus, closing this bug.

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31

freeBusy:

Subject: i18n issues with x2gognomebindings
From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 14:30:09 +0200

Package: x2gognomebindings
Severity: minor

[email-masked] (2011-07-01 14:18) wrote:

Hi list,

Unfortunately I can not speak English and have therefore used the
Goolgle translator. The message appears, therefore, again in German, in
the hope that it may be true but from someone gelsesen.

I have a problem with the package x2gognomebindings (from
https://launchpad.net/ ~ x2go)

It generates on my system, Ubuntu 10.10 a Languagemix

e.g.

When right-clicking a desktop icon, there are three English entries:

  - Make Link

  - Move to Trash

  - Restore Icons Original Size

In addition to trash even the entry

  - Empty Trash

The possible deletion message appears completely in English.

Nautilus has the entries Back - Forward - Up - Search in English, the
rest is German.

X2go I use daily and would be happy if it could be a solution of the
problem.

Sincerely,
Mario Eberlein

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31

freeBusy: