Subject: Bug#1499: Latest Windows release has multiple bugs

From: Ralph Willekes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2020 21:31:00 +0200

Package: X2GoClient_latest_mswin32
Version: 4.1.2.2 (Qt - 4.8.6)

Just connected to a multi screen Fedora 32 desktop on my single screen 
laptop.

Fist of all, there is no mouse pointer, but there is mouse support, I 
can click on things, windows pop up or change, but I can't see where I'm 
clicking.

Second, the two remote screens are both shown on my single screen 
laptop, the dialog I got before the session started did ask which 
desktop to connect to but it showed only one option ($username:0).
Maybe it is because the remote station has an Quadro NVS420 card that 
has screens :0.0 and :0.1 enabled (and :1.0 and :1.1, which are 
currently unconnected), it's basically 2 GPUs in one with 4 outputs in 
total.

And last of all, the suspend and terminate buttons don't do a thing. I 
have to close the program to exit. I'm using proxy, maybe that's the 
reason it has some trouble with it.