Subject: Bug#1490: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#1490: Not reproducible with "heuler" packages

From: Tristan Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 11:02:15 +0200

Greetings.

On 16/05/2022 22.05, Mike Gabriel wrote:
>> I've just upgraded the heuler packages of nx-libs, libXcompshad3,
>> libXcomp3, nxproxy, libNX_X11, and nxagent to the git20200919.4102
>> versions and the problem is reproducible for these packages now.
> 
> sorry for the loooong delay in responding to this.
> 
> I have bumped nx-libs in X2Go Git to latest commit hash as currently is 
> the status in the Arctica Project's nx-libs (where nx-libs maintenance 
> takes place).
> 
> Do you still see the problem?

Actually, some time ago I built x2goserver from commit c2182644 (from 
2020-02-28) and nx-libs from commit d20cb44e8 (from 2020-09-23) on 
Ulrich Sibiller's repository at 
<https://github.com/uli42/nx-libs/tree/pr/clipboard_gathering2020>, and 
I haven't encountered the clipboard bug since then.

I can try compiling the latest (official) heads for x2goserver and 
nx-libs and see if the problem persists.

Regards,
Tristan

-- 
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
                   Tristan Miller
Free Software developer, ferret herder, logologist
              https://logological.org/
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-