Subject: Bug#1486: SSH client config line prevents successful connection with x2go server

From: Luke Bedding <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 11:39:32 +1000

Package: x2goserver
Version: 4.1.0.3

Server Packages:
x2goserver-4.1.0.3-3.el7.x86_64
x2goserver-xsession-4.1.0.3-3.el7.noarch
x2goserver-common-4.1.0.3-3.el7.noarch
nxagent-3.5.99.23-1.el7.x86_64

Server OS:
CentOS Linux release 7.8.2003 (Core)

Client Packages:
x2goplugin-4.1.1.1-1.el7.x86_64
x2goclient-4.1.1.1-1.el7.x86_64

Client OS:
CentOS Linux release 7.7.1908 (Core)

Problem:
The following line in the clients "/etc/ssh/ssh_config" file prevents a
successful connection:
Proxy command /usr/bin/sss_ssh_knownhosts_proxy -p %p %h

Commenting out this line and reloading the sshd service permits a
successful connection.

Both server and host are joined to Red Hat IdM (aka IPA).

Server has MATE desktop installed. The client is session preference is
configured to use "Custom desktop: /usr/bin/mate-session" as selecting MATE
session type results in a failed connection.

Sound and client side printing support are disabled in the session
preferences.
Product: x2goserver
Version: 4.1.0.3
Show quoted text