Subject: Bug#1484: Crashing sessions

From: Fabrice Jaunet <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 09:25:00 +0200

Hello,

After a small adjustment of the size of /dev/shm in the fstab, it was 
running quite well since 1 year...

But it started again since a few days:
"
....
nxagentFindItemBSPixmapList : WARNING ! Item not found.
nxagentFindItemBSPixmapList: WARNING! Item not found.
nxagentFindItemBSPixmapList: WARNING! Item not found.
nxagentFindItemBSPixmapList: WARNING! Item not found.
nxagentFindItemBSPixmapList: WARNING! Item not found.
nxagentFindItemBSPixmapList: WARNING! Item not found.
nxagentFindItemBSPixmapList: WARNING! Item not found.
nxagentFindItemBSPixmapList: WARNING! Item not found.
nxagentFindItemBSPixmapList: WARNING! Item not found.
nxagentFindItemBSPixmapList: WARNING! Item not found.
nxagentFindItemBSPixmapList: WARNING! Item not found.
Error: Failed to read peer proxy.
Loop: PANIC! No termination of the proxy connection was performed by the 
remote proxy.
Error: The connection to the remote peer is broken.
Error: Please check your network status and try again.
Session: Display error detected at 'Tue Apr 27 18:31:47 2021'.
Session: Session suspended at 'Tue Apr 27 18:31:47 2021'.
Session: Session suspended at 'Tue Apr 27 18:31:47 2021'.
Session: Resume session at 'Wed Apr 28 07:50:48 2021'.
_X11TransSocketCreateConnInfo: No room for a new _NXProxyConnInfo for [256].
_X11TransSocketOpenCOTSClient: Unable to create NX connection info for 
local.
_X11TransOpen: transport open failed for 
local/nx,options=/tmp/.x2go-yellow/C-yellow-50-1619502914_stDMATE_dp24/options:50
Session: Display failure detected at 'Wed Apr 28 07:50:48 2021'.
Session: Session suspended at 'Wed Apr 28 07:50:48 2021
Session: Session suspended at 'Wed Apr 28 07:50:48 2021
Session: Session suspended at 'Wed Apr 28 07:50:48 2021'.
Session: session suspended at 'Wed Apr 28 07:50:48 2021
Session: Session suspended at 'Wed Apr 28 07:50:48 2021'.
Session: Session suspended at 'Wed Apr 28 07:50:48 2021'.
Session: Session suspended at 'Wed Apr 28 07:50:49 2021'.
Session: Session suspended at 'Wed Apr 28 07:50:49 2021'.
Session : Session suspension at the address 'Wed Apr 28 07:50:49 2021'.
...
"

Does anyone know how to resume a session in this state?

Regards,
Fabrice