Subject: Issue already resolved in python-x2go 0.4.0.2

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 10:47:55 +0200

reassign #147 python-x2go
close #147
thanks

Hi Dirk,

after a thorough investigation/testing I am sure that the issue you  
reported to X2Go BTS [1] has already been solved when fixing issue  
#130 [2]. The issue has been fixed in Python X2Go and I need to  
rebuild the PyHoca-GUI binary for Win32 so that it includes Python  
X2Go 0.4.0.2 (and not 0.4.0.1).

Greets,
Mike

[1] http://bugs.x2go.org/147
[2] http://bugs.x2go.org/130

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb