Subject: Bug#1477: Debug output

From: Toby <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 11:32:48 +0100

Hi

I've now got some debug output (from an ubuntu VM, --debug doesn't
work for me on fedora).
With the correct password and validation code:

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1207> Challenge
authentication requested.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1085> Have prompts: 1
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1089> Prompt[0]: |Password: |
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1093> Password request
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1085> Have prompts: 1
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1089> Prompt[0]: |Verification code: |
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1109> Checking against known
prompt #0: "Verification code:"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1129> Verification code request
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1085> Have prompts: 0
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1171> Challenge authentication OK.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:687> User authentication OK.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1708> LOGIN CHECK:"LOGIN OK\r\n"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1711> don't have interaction
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1744> LOOP FINISHED
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1748> No interaction needed,
continue session
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:702> Login Check - OK
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:2947> SSH connection established.

But with an incorrect password, I only get repeated Verification code prompts:

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1207> Challenge
authentication requested.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1085> Have prompts: 1
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1089> Prompt[0]: |Password: |
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1093> Password request
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1085> Have prompts: 1
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1089> Prompt[0]: |Verification code: |
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1109> Checking against known
prompt #0: "Verification code:"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1129> Verification code request
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1085> Have prompts: 1
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1089> Prompt[0]: |Password: |
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1093> Password request
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1085> Have prompts: 1
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1089> Prompt[0]: |Verification code: |
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1109> Checking against known
prompt #0: "Verification code:"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1129> Verification code request
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1085> Have prompts: 1
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1089> Prompt[0]: |Password: |
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1093> Password request
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1085> Have prompts: 1
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1089> Prompt[0]: |Verification code: |
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1109> Checking against known
prompt #0: "Verification code:"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1129> Verification code request
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1085> Have prompts: 1
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1089> Prompt[0]: |Password: |
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1093> Password request