Subject: Bug#1477: Debug output

From: Toby <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 14:50:22 +0100

I appreciate the whole ssh connection process is hairy as ****, and
thinking I've got a proper fix after a couple of hours poking about
looking at a single use case is naive, but the removal of one line
gets the behaviour I expect: if either the password or verification
code are incorrect, restart the authentication process

diff --git a/src/sshmasterconnection.cpp b/src/sshmasterconnection.cpp
index 667e0ef..34045de 100644
--- a/src/sshmasterconnection.cpp
+++ b/src/sshmasterconnection.cpp
@@ -1127,7 +1127,7 @@ bool SshMasterConnection::userChallengeAuth()
             if (has_challenge_auth_code_prompt) {
                 x2goDebug<<"Verification code request"<<endl;

-                challengeAuthPasswordAccepted=true;
+                // challengeAuthPasswordAccepted=true;
                 if(challengeAuthVerificationCode == QString::null)
                 {
                     keyPhraseReady=false;

This also works in the case of using an ssh proxy server with
google-authenticator.

Cheers
Toby