Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#1471 wiki account

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 22:27:40 +0000

Control: close -1

HI Dave,

On  Mi 20 Mai 2020 01:09:08 CEST, Dave Chamberlin-Kidd wrote:

> Q: What kind of content do you plan to add to the X2Go wiki?
>
> A: I'm not sure yet. I'm interested in looking at the x2go client and will
> hopefully be able to submit some patches to help out. As I get to know the
> code and wiki I'm sure I'll find some info I can add to improve the docs.
>
> Cheers
> Dave

Your wiki account has been created now. You should have received an  
initial password via mail. Please change your password immediately  
after initial login.

As an Englisch native speaker, please feel free to rephrase language  
bummers (and be our proof reader) wherever you find them. (Most of the  
X2Go people are German).

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
c\o Technik- und Ökologiezentrum Eckernförde
Mike Gabriel, Marienthaler Str. 17, 24340 Eckernförde
mobile: +49 (1520) 1976 148
landline: +49 (4351) 850 8940

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

_______________________________________________
x2go-dev mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.x2go.org/listinfo/x2go-dev