Subject: Bug#147: Issue already resolved in python-x2go 0.4.0.2

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 10:47:55 +0200

reassign #147 python-x2go
close #147
thanks

Hi Dirk,

after a thorough investigation/testing I am sure that the issue you  
reported to X2Go BTS [1] has already been solved when fixing issue  
#130 [2]. The issue has been fixed in Python X2Go and I need to  
rebuild the PyHoca-GUI binary for Win32 so that it includes Python  
X2Go 0.4.0.2 (and not 0.4.0.1).

Greets,
Mike

[1] http://bugs.x2go.org/147
[2] http://bugs.x2go.org/130

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

---

From: [email-masked] (X2Go Bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 08:48:41 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your Bug report
which was filed against the python-x2go package:

#147: PyHoca-GUI accepts new entries to liberally

It has been closed by Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
X2Go Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Issue already resolved in python-x2go 0.4.0.2
From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 10:47:55 +0200

Hi Dirk,

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31

freeBusy:

Subject: PyHoca-GUI accepts new entries to liberally
From: Dirk Eddelbuettel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Package: PyHoca-GUI
Version: 0.4.0.1

As discussed in the recent thread 'PyHoca-GUI 0.4.0.1 created bad config
file' [1], I can create 'bad' files ~/.x2goclient/session essentially by
just alternating between Add and Apply in the Profile Manager.

It seems like you are keying on name being unique. In which case you may
need to test for it. I have not looked at your code (and I am not that
fluent in Python) so this is just a guess.

x2go is a treat.  Thanks for your work on it.

Cheers, Dirk

[1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.user/1146