Subject: Bug#1443: x2goclient does not work if you select Kerberos authentication,

From: Grigoriy - <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 02:49:35 +0300

Package: x2goclient
Severity: important
Version: 4.1.2.2

x2goserver 4.1.0.0

both hosts debian like 4.15.3-1-generic #astra21

x2goclient does not work if you select Kerberos authentication, perhaps
this is a x2goserver problem

tu1@ast-vdi-1:~$ x2goclient --debug
x2go-INFO-1> "Starting X2Go Client..."
x2go-INFO-4> "Translator: :/i18n/x2goclient_ru_ru found."
x2go-INFO-4> "Translator: :/i18n/qt_ru_ru found."
x2go-INFO-3> "Started X2Go Client."
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:517> "$HOME=/home/X2GO/tu1"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:2206> Reading 1 sessions from config
file.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sessionbutton.cpp:325> Creating QPixmap with session
icon: ":/img/icons/128x128/x2gosession.png".
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:2686> Creating QPixmap with session
icon: '":/img/icons/128x128/x2gosession.png"'.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:2753> Starting session via Smart Card,
SSH Agent or Kerberos token.
x2go-INFO-8> "Starting connection to server: ast-broker.tk.lab:22"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:2787> Starting new ssh connection to
server:"ast-broker.tk.lab":"22" krbLogin: true
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:174> SshMasterConnection, host
"ast-broker.tk.lab"port 22user "tu1"useproxy falseproxyserver ""proxyport 22
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:207> Starting SSH connection with
Kerberos authentication.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:215> SshMasterConnection,
instance SshMasterConnection(0x6da38b4c6aa0)  created.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:451> SshMasterConnection,
instance SshMasterConnection(0x6da38b4c6aa0)  entering thread.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:487> libssh not initialized yet.
Initializing.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:798> cserverAuth
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:813> state: 1

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1232> Starting ssh:"ssh" "-o
GSSApiAuthentication=yes -o PasswordAuthentication=no -o
PubkeyAuthentication=no -p 22 -l tu1 ast-broker.tk.lab bash -l -c 'echo
"X2GODATABEGIN:1d87d7ed-c779-4333-9b53-dfa2b42cff29"; export TERM="dumb";
whoami; echo "X2GODATAEND:1d87d7ed-c779-4333-9b53-dfa2b42cff29";'"

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1260> SSH exited.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1261> stdout:
"X2GODATABEGIN:1d87d7ed-c779-4333-9b53-dfa2b42cff29
tu1
X2GODATAEND:1d87d7ed-c779-4333-9b53-dfa2b42cff29
"

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1262> stderr: ""

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1263> Exit code: 0; status: 0

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:663> User authentication OK.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:2884> SSH connection established.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:3193> Continue normal X2Go session
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:199> Executing remote command via
SshProcess object 0: "export HOSTNAME && x2golistsessions"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:277> Invoking SSH command via SshProcess
object 0: "ssh" "-o ServerAliveInterval=60 -k -K -o
GSSApiAuthentication=yes -o PasswordAuthentication=no -o
PubkeyAuthentication=no -p 22 -l tu1 ast-broker.tk.lab bash -l -c 'echo
"X2GODATABEGIN:574c38e1-042b-47b8-967f-190ad828a0c7"; export
PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin"; export TERM="dumb"; export HOSTNAME &&
x2golistsessions; echo "X2GODATAEND:574c38e1-042b-47b8-967f-190ad828a0c7";'"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:571> SSH process exit code :0
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:549> SSH finished: raw output (stdout):
"X2GODATABEGIN:574c38e1-042b-47b8-967f-190ad828a0c7
X2GODATAEND:574c38e1-042b-47b8-967f-190ad828a0c7
"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:560> SSH finished: true - "" (0).
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:3582> ""
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:4133> Executing remote command:
"X2GODPI=96 x2gostartagent 800x600 adsl 16m-jpeg-9 unix-kde-depth_24 ru
auto 1 D fly-wm both"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:199> Executing remote command via
SshProcess object 1: "X2GODPI=96 x2gostartagent 800x600 adsl 16m-jpeg-9
unix-kde-depth_24 ru auto 1 D fly-wm both"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:277> Invoking SSH command via SshProcess
object 1: "ssh" "-o ServerAliveInterval=60 -k -K -o
GSSApiAuthentication=yes -o PasswordAuthentication=no -o
PubkeyAuthentication=no -p 22 -l tu1 ast-broker.tk.lab bash -l -c 'echo
"X2GODATABEGIN:b347aa5b-d62f-4146-bc1f-4e555e55964a"; export
PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin"; export TERM="dumb"; X2GODPI=96
x2gostartagent 800x600 adsl 16m-jpeg-9 unix-kde-depth_24 ru auto 1 D fly-wm
both; echo "X2GODATAEND:b347aa5b-d62f-4146-bc1f-4e555e55964a";'"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:571> SSH process exit code :0
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:549> SSH finished: raw output (stdout):
"X2GODATABEGIN:b347aa5b-d62f-4146-bc1f-4e555e55964a
50
100a4a7f2b2baafa92749dc3552a2314
14160
tu1-50-1582327210_stDfly-wm_dp24
57294
57295
57296
X2GODATAEND:b347aa5b-d62f-4146-bc1f-4e555e55964a
"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:560> SSH finished: true - "50
100a4a7f2b2baafa92749dc3552a2314
14160
tu1-50-1582327210_stDfly-wm_dp24
57294
57295
57296
" (1).
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:4944> Agent output: "50
100a4a7f2b2baafa92749dc3552a2314
14160
tu1-50-1582327210_stDfly-wm_dp24
57294
57295
57296
"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:404> Starting tunnel via SshProcess object
2: "localhost":57294 -> "localhost":58294

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:434> Tunnel: running ssh:"ssh -o
ServerAliveInterval=60 -o GSSApiAuthentication=yes -o
PasswordAuthentication=no -o PubkeyAuthentication=no -p 22
[email-masked] -N -v  -L 58294:localhost:57294"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:473> Tunnel OK
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:5555> "Starting NX proxy, command:
nxproxy -S
nx/nx,options=/home/X2GO/tu1/.x2go/S-tu1-50-1582327210_stDfly-wm_dp24/options:50"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:6014> Proxy wrote on stderr: "
NXPROXY - Version 3.5.99.16

Copyright (c) 2001, 2011 NoMachine (http://www.nomachine.com)
Copyright (c) 2008-2014 Oleksandr Shneyder <[email-masked]>
Copyright (c) 2014-2016 Ulrich Sibiller <[email-masked]>
Copyright (c) 2014-2016 Mihai Moldovan <[email-masked]>
Copyright (c) 2011-2016 Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Copyright (c) 2015-2016 Qindel Group (http://www.qindel.com)

NXCOMP, NX protocol compression and NX extensions to this software
are copyright of the aforementioned persons and companies.

Redistribution and use of the present software is allowed according
to terms specified in the file LICENSE.nxcomp which comes in the
source distribution.

All rights reserved.

NOTE: This software has received contributions from various other
contributors, only the core maintainers and supporters are listed as
copyright holders. Please contact us, if you feel you should be listed
as copyright holder, as well.

NX protocol compression is derived from DXPC project.

Copyright (c) 1995,1996 Brian Pane
Copyright (c) 1996,1997 Zachary Vonler and Brian Pane
Copyright (c) 1999 Kevin Vigor and Brian Pane
Copyright (c) 2000,2003 Gian Filippo Pinzari and Brian Pane

All rights reserved.

See https://github.com/ArcticaProject/nx-libs for more information.

Info: Proxy running in server mode with pid '30966'.
Session: Starting session at 'Sat Feb 22 02:20:12 2020'.
Info: Using errors file
'/home/X2GO/tu1/.x2go/S-tu1-50-1582327210_stDfly-wm_dp24/sessions'.
Info: Using stats file '/home/X2GO/tu1/.x2go/S-50/stats'.
Loop: WARNING! Overriding auxiliary X11 port with new value '1'.
Warning: Overriding auxiliary X11 port with new value '1'.
Info: Using abstract X11 socket in kernel namespace for accessing
DISPLAY=:0.
Info: Connecting to remote host 'localhost:58294'.
Info: Connected to remote proxy on FD#5.
"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:6014> Proxy wrote on stderr: "Loop:
PANIC! The remote NX proxy closed the connection.
Error: The remote NX proxy closed the connection.
"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:6014> Proxy wrote on stderr: "Loop:
PANIC! Failure negotiating the session in stage '7'.
Error: Failure negotiating the session in stage '7'.
Loop: PANIC! Wrong version or invalid session authentication cookie.
Error: Wrong version or invalid session authentication cookie.
Session: Terminating session at 'Sat Feb 22 02:20:12 2020'.
Session: Session terminated at 'Sat Feb 22 02:20:12 2020'.
"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:5871> Deleting Proxy.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:5920> Waiting for proxy to exit.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:5940> Checking exit status.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:199> Executing remote command via
SshProcess object 3: "x2gocmdexitmessage tu1-50-1582327210_stDfly-wm_dp24"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:277> Invoking SSH command via SshProcess
object 3: "ssh" "-o ServerAliveInterval=60 -k -K -o
GSSApiAuthentication=yes -o PasswordAuthentication=no -o
PubkeyAuthentication=no -p 22 -l tu1 ast-broker.tk.lab bash -l -c 'echo
"X2GODATABEGIN:5a349258-43ef-4095-b893-218ebc3c4b4f"; export
PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin"; export TERM="dumb"; x2gocmdexitmessage
tu1-50-1582327210_stDfly-wm_dp24; echo
"X2GODATAEND:5a349258-43ef-4095-b893-218ebc3c4b4f";'"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:5997> Finished proxy.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:571> SSH process exit code :0
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:549> SSH finished: raw output (stdout):
"X2GODATABEGIN:5a349258-43ef-4095-b893-218ebc3c4b4f
X2GODATAEND:5a349258-43ef-4095-b893-218ebc3c4b4f
"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:560> SSH finished: true - "" (3).
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:9358> "Command message: "
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:717> SshMasterConnection,
instance SshMasterConnection(0x6da38b4c6aa0)  waiting for thread to finish.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1435> Disconnecting ...

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1446> Deleting channel
connections.

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1454> Disconnecting session.

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1460> Deleting sockets.

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1467> All channels closed and
session disconnected. Quiting session loop.

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:721> SshMasterConnection,
instance SshMasterConnection(0x6da38b4c6aa0)  thread finished.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:52> SshProcess destructor called.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:52> SshProcess destructor called.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:52> SshProcess destructor called.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:52> SshProcess destructor called.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:728> SshMasterConnection,
instance SshMasterConnection(0x6da38b4c6aa0)  finished destructor.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:10759> "Searching proxy window:
X2GO-tu1-50-1582327210_stDfly-wm_dp24"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:12465> "Searching window with title:
X2GO-tu1-50-1582327210_stDfly-wm_dp24"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:10759> "Searching proxy window:
X2GO-tu1-50-1582327210_stDfly-wm_dp24"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:12465> "Searching window with title:
X2GO-tu1-50-1582327210_stDfly-wm_dp24"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:10759> "Searching proxy window:
X2GO-tu1-50-1582327210_stDfly-wm_dp24"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:12465> "Searching window with title:
X2GO-tu1-50-1582327210_stDfly-wm_dp24"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:10759> "Searching proxy window:
X2GO-tu1-50-1582327210_stDfly-wm_dp24"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:12465> "Searching window with title:
X2GO-tu1-50-1582327210_stDfly-wm_dp24"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:10759> "Searching proxy window:
X2GO-tu1-50-1582327210_stDfly-wm_dp24"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:12465> "Searching window with title:
X2GO-tu1-50-1582327210_stDfly-wm_dp24"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:10759> "Searching proxy window:
X2GO-tu1-50-1582327210_stDfly-wm_dp24"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:12465> "Searching window with title:
X2GO-tu1-50-1582327210_stDfly-wm_dp24"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:10759> "Searching proxy window:
X2GO-tu1-50-1582327210_stDfly-wm_dp24"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:12465> "Searching window with title:
X2GO-tu1-50-1582327210_stDfly-wm_dp24"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:10759> "Searching proxy window:
X2GO-tu1-50-1582327210_stDfly-wm_dp24"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:12465> "Searching window with title:
X2GO-tu1-50-1582327210_stDfly-wm_dp24"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:10759> "Searching proxy window:
X2GO-tu1-50-1582327210_stDfly-wm_dp24"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:12465> "Searching window with title:
X2GO-tu1-50-1582327210_stDfly-wm_dp24"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:10759> "Searching proxy window:
X2GO-tu1-50-1582327210_stDfly-wm_dp24"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:12465> "Searching window with title:
X2GO-tu1-50-1582327210_stDfly-wm_dp24"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:10759> "Searching proxy window:
X2GO-tu1-50-1582327210_stDfly-wm_dp24"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:12465> "Searching window with title:
X2GO-tu1-50-1582327210_stDfly-wm_dp24"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:10759> "Searching proxy window:
X2GO-tu1-50-1582327210_stDfly-wm_dp24"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:12465> "Searching window with title:
X2GO-tu1-50-1582327210_stDfly-wm_dp24"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:10759> "Searching proxy window:
X2GO-tu1-50-1582327210_stDfly-wm_dp24"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:12465> "Searching window with title:
X2GO-tu1-50-1582327210_stDfly-wm_dp24"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:10759> "Searching proxy window:
X2GO-tu1-50-1582327210_stDfly-wm_dp24"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:12465> "Searching window with title:
X2GO-tu1-50-1582327210_stDfly-wm_dp24"
^C