Subject: windows client also does not work with kerberos

From: Grigoriy - <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 03:04:55 +0300

windows client also does not work with kerberos
win7x64

C:\Users\tu1>"C:\Program Files (x86)\x2goclient\x2goclient.debug.exe"
--debug
x2go-INFO-1> "Starting X2Go Client 4.1.2.2..."
x2go-INFO-4> "Translator: :/i18n/x2goclient_ru_ru found."
x2go-INFO-4> "Translator: :/i18n/qt_ru_ru found."
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:10753> Getting X.Org Server settings.
x2go-INFO-3> "Started X2Go Client."
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:575> "$HOME=C:/Users/tu1"
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:2266> Reading 2 sessions from config
file.
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sessionbutton.cpp:361> Creating QPixmap with session
icon: ":/img/icons/128x128/x2gosession.png".
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sessionbutton.cpp:361> Creating QPixmap with session
icon: ":/img/icons/128x128/x2gosession.png".
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:13264> libssh not initialized yet.
Initializing.
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\pulsemanager.cpp:369> pulseaudio --version
returned:"pulseaudio 13.0
"

x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:10656> Starting helper servers for
Windows ...
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:10823> "/cygdrive/C/Users/tu1/.x2go/var"
cygwin var path
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:10911>
"C:/Users/tu1/.x2go/etc/sshd_config created."
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:10318> Resolved localhost.
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:10340> Port is free: 7022
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:11262> Logging cygwin sshd to:
"C:/Users/tu1/.x2go/sshLogs/Hp2504.log"
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:11276> Creating desktop: x2go_tu1
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:10318> Resolved localhost.
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:2752> Creating QPixmap with session
icon: '":/img/icons/128x128/x2gosession.png"'.
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:2819> Starting session via Smart Card,
SSH Agent or Kerberos token.
x2go-INFO-8> "Starting connection to server: ast-broker.tk.lab:22"
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:2853> Starting new ssh connection to
server:"ast-broker.tk.lab":"22" krbLogin: true
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshmasterconnection.cpp:168> SshMasterConnection, host
"ast-broker.tk.lab"; port 22; user "tu1"; useproxy f
 proxyserver ""; proxyport 22
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshmasterconnection.cpp:244> Starting SSH connection with
Kerberos authentication.
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshmasterconnection.cpp:250> SshMasterConnection,
instance SshMasterConnection(0x41a68c8)  created.
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainx2go-DEBUG-window.cpp.:10346> Port already in use:
7022
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:10318> Resolved localhost.
.\sx2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:10346> Port already in
rc\sshmasterconnection.cpp:495> SshMasterConneuscte: 7022
ix2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.on, instance cpp:11373> User mode OpenSSH
server started successfully.
SshMasterConnection(0x41a68c8)  entering thread.
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshmasterconnection.cpp:575> Setting SSH directory to
C:/Users/tu1/ssh
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshmasterconnection.cpp:141> Writing key to registry:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SimonTatham\PuTTY\SshHostK

x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshmasterconnection.cpp:142> "unknown@22
:ast-vdi-1.tk.lab"="0x47a75b098e21657390eac0ba0a39fffc1736147b5d3ed
5d21f9fc9135d"

x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshmasterconnection.cpp:141> Writing key to registry:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SimonTatham\PuTTY\SshHostK

x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshmasterconnection.cpp:142> "unknown@22
:10.11.2.46"="0x47a75b098e21657390eac0ba0a39fffc1736147b5d3edc10765
fc9135d"

x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshmasterconnection.cpp:141> Writing key to registry:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SimonTatham\PuTTY\SshHostK

x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshmasterconnection.cpp:142> "unknown@22
:ast-broker.tk.lab"="0xb335c678ea5bc80fc0996ee13dbcdc76cc930fd5bfea
6e6304a0db3766"

x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshmasterconnection.cpp:797> Session port before config
file parse: 22
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshmasterconnection.cpp:807> Session port after config
file parse: 22
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\pulsemanager.cpp:227> pulse started with arguments
("--exit-idle-time=-1", "-n", "-F", "C:\Users\tu1\.x2go\
\config.pa", "-p", "C:\Program Files
(x86)\x2goclient\pulse\lib\pulse-13.0\modules", "--log-level=debug",
"--verbose", "--log
et=file:C:\Users\tu1\.x2go\pulse\pulse.log") - waiting for it to finish...
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshmasterconnection.cpp:870> Session port before config
file parse (part 2): 22
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshmasterconnection.cpp:880> Session port after config
file parse (part 2): 22
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshmasterconnection.cpp:904> cserverAuth
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshmasterconnection.cpp:943> state: 1

x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshmasterconnection.cpp:676> Setting SSH directory to
C:/Users/tu1/ssh
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshmasterconnection.cpp:1579> Starting ssh:"plink"
"-batch -P 22 -l tu1 ast-broker.tk.lab bash -l -c 'echo
DATABEGIN:2c87065e-d5e4-45dd-97aa-5ae411e07e2c"; export TERM="dumb";
whoami; echo "X2GODATAEND:2c87065e-d5e4-45dd-97aa-5ae411
c";'"

x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshmasterconnection.cpp:1601> SSH exited.
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshmasterconnection.cpp:1602> stdout:
"X2GODATABEGIN:2c87065e-d5e4-45dd-97aa-5ae411e07e2c
tu1
X2GODATAEND:2c87065e-d5e4-45dd-97aa-5ae411e07e2c
"

x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshmasterconnection.cpp:1603> stderr: ""

x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshmasterconnection.cpp:1604> Exit code: 0; status: 0

x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshmasterconnection.cpp:687> User authentication OK.
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:2947> SSH connection established.
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:3374> Continue normal X2Go session
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshprocess.cpp:199> Executing remote command via
SshProcess object 0: "x2golistsessions"
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshprocess.cpp:286> Invoking SSH command via SshProcess
object 0: "plink" "-batch -P 22 -l tu1 662857f4-50d
3-b970-a82891182383 bash -l -c 'echo
"X2GODATABEGIN:662857f4-50d6-42e3-b970-a82891182383";export
PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bi
n";export TERM="dumb"; x2golistsessions; echo
"X2GODATAEND:662857f4-50d6-42e3-b970-a82891182383";'"
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshprocess.cpp:554> SSH process exit code :0
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshprocess.cpp:182> "Deleting key in registry:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SimonTatham\PuTTY\Sessions\662857
d6-42e3-b970-a82891182383"
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshprocess.cpp:532> SSH finished: raw output (stdout):
"X2GODATABEGIN:662857f4-50d6-42e3-b970-a82891182383
X2GODATAEND:662857f4-50d6-42e3-b970-a82891182383
"
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshprocess.cpp:543> SSH finished: true - "" (0).
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:3861> ""
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:4349> Fullscreen: false
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:10318> Resolved localhost.
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:10340> Port is free: 6000
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:10408> Using internal X.Org Server: true
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:10431> WxH:"800"x"600"
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:10436> "-multiwindow -notrayicon
-clipboard"
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:10514> Running "C:/Program Files
(x86)/x2goclient\vcxsrv\vcxsrv.exe" "-multiwindow -notray
-clipboard -nopn -silent-dup-error :0"
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:10515> Trying to start X.Org Server on
DISPLAY: 0
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:4521> Executing remote command:
"X2GODPI=96 X2GO_XINERAMA=no x2gostartagent 800x600 adsl 2
peg unix-kde-depth_16 ru auto 1 D fly-wm both"
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshprocess.cpp:199> Executing remote command via
SshProcess object 1: "X2GODPI=96 X2GO_XINERAMA=no x2gostar
t 800x600 adsl 256k-jpeg unix-kde-depth_16 ru auto 1 D fly-wm both"
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshprocess.cpp:286> Invoking SSH command via SshProcess
object 1: "plink" "-batch -P 22 -l tu1 561f0656-ce3
a-9a53-01899a0c5428 bash -l -c 'echo
"X2GODATABEGIN:561f0656-ce37-430a-9a53-01899a0c5428";export
PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bi
n";export TERM="dumb"; X2GODPI=96 X2GO_XINERAMA=no x2gostartagent 800x600
adsl 256k-jpeg unix-kde-depth_16 ru auto 1 D fly-wm
; echo "X2GODATAEND:561f0656-ce37-430a-9a53-01899a0c5428";'"
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:10318> Resolved localhost.
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:10346> Port already in use: 6000
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:10576> X.Org Server started on DISPLAY 0.
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:10798> All helper servers for Windows
are started.
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshprocess.cpp:554> SSH process exit code :0
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshprocess.cpp:182> "Deleting key in registry:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SimonTatham\PuTTY\Sessions\561f06
37-430a-9a53-01899a0c5428"
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshprocess.cpp:532> SSH finished: raw output (stdout):
"X2GODATABEGIN:561f0656-ce37-430a-9a53-01899a0c5428
50
fe086693d793a8f207bdfe7de1d69cd0
19537
tu1-50-1582329749_stDfly-wm_dp16
33563
33564
33565
X2GODATAEND:561f0656-ce37-430a-9a53-01899a0c5428
"
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshprocess.cpp:543> SSH finished: true - "50
fe086693d793a8f207bdfe7de1d69cd0
19537
tu1-50-1582329749_stDfly-wm_dp16
33563
33564
33565
" (1).
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:5425> Agent output: "50
fe086693d793a8f207bdfe7de1d69cd0
19537
tu1-50-1582329749_stDfly-wm_dp16
33563
33564
33565
"
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:10318> Resolved localhost.
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:10340> Port is free: 34563
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshprocess.cpp:387> Starting tunnel via SshProcess object
2: "localhost":33563 -> "localhost":34563

x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshprocess.cpp:417> Tunnel: running ssh:"plink -batch -P
22 [email-masked] -N -v  -L 34563:localhost
3"
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshprocess.cpp:456> Tunnel OK
RESUMING SESSION is KDRIVE:  false
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:10318> Resolved localhost.
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:10346> Port already in use: 6000
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:6142> "Starting NX proxy, command:
nxproxy -S nx/nx,options=/cygdrive/C/Users/tu1/X2GO~1/S
~1/options:50"
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:11633> "Searching proxy window:
X2GO-tu1-50-1582329749_stDfly-wm_dp16"
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:13252> "Searching window with title:
X2GO-tu1-50-1582329749_stDfly-wm_dp16"
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:6618> Proxy wrote on stderr: "
NXPROXY - Version 3.5.0

Copyright (C) 2001, 2010 NoMachine.
See http://www.nomachine.com/ for more information.

Info: Proxy running in client mode with pid '3436'.
Session: Starting session at 'Sat Feb 22 03:02:32 2020'.
Info: Connecting to remote host 'localhost:34563'.
Info: Connection to remote proxy 'localhost:34563' established.
Error: The remote NX proxy closed the connection.
Error: Failure negotiating the session in stage '7'.
Error: Wrong version or invalid session authentication cookie.
Session: Terminating session at 'Sat Feb 22 03:02:33 2020'.
Session: Session terminated at 'Sat Feb 22 03:02:33 2020'.
"
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:6618> Proxy wrote on stderr:
"x2go-INFO-4> "Translator: :/i18n/x2goclient_ru_ru found."
x2go-INFO-4> "Translator: :/i18n/qt_ru_ru found."
"
QProcess: Destroyed while process is still running.
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:6475> Deleting Proxy.
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:6520> Waiting for proxy to exit.
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:6544> Checking exit status.
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshprocess.cpp:199> Executing remote command via
SshProcess object 3: "x2gocmdexitmessage tu1-50-1582329749
ly-wm_dp16"
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshprocess.cpp:286> Invoking SSH command via SshProcess
object 3: "plink" "-batch -P 22 -l tu1 e2c574e7-13c
3-869c-02626d2b7da0 bash -l -c 'echo
"X2GODATABEGIN:e2c574e7-13c7-48a3-869c-02626d2b7da0";export
PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bi
n";export TERM="dumb"; x2gocmdexitmessage tu1-50-1582329749_stDfly-wm_dp16;
echo "X2GODATAEND:e2c574e7-13c7-48a3-869c-02626d2
";'"
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:6601> Finished proxy.
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshprocess.cpp:554> SSH process exit code :0
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshprocess.cpp:182> "Deleting key in registry:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SimonTatham\PuTTY\Sessions\e2c574
c7-48a3-869c-02626d2b7da0"
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshprocess.cpp:532> SSH finished: raw output (stdout):
"X2GODATABEGIN:e2c574e7-13c7-48a3-869c-02626d2b7da0
X2GODATAEND:e2c574e7-13c7-48a3-869c-02626d2b7da0
"
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshprocess.cpp:543> SSH finished: true - "" (3).
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\onmainwindow.cpp:9907> "Command message: "
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshmasterconnection.cpp:764> SshMasterConnection,
instance SshMasterConnection(0x41a68c8)  waiting for thre
 finish.
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshmasterconnection.cpp:1908> Disconnecting ...

x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshmasterconnection.cpp:1917> Deleting channel
connections.

x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshmasterconnection.cpp:1923> Disconnecting session.

x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshmasterconnection.cpp:1927> Deleting sockets.

x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshmasterconnection.cpp:1932> All channels closed and
session disconnected. Quitting session loop.

x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshmasterconnection.cpp:766> SshMasterConnection,
instance SshMasterConnection(0x41a68c8)  thread finished.
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshprocess.cpp:52> SshProcess destructor called.
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshprocess.cpp:52> SshProcess destructor called.
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshprocess.cpp:52> SshProcess destructor called.
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshprocess.cpp:52> SshProcess destructor called.
x2go-DEBUG-..\src\sshmasterconnection.cpp:771> SshMasterConnection,
instance SshMasterConnection(0x41a68c8)  finished destruc

QObject::killTimers: timers cannot be stopped from another thread