Subject: Bug#1436: Build failure with gcc 10

From: Orion Poplawski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 07:34:39 -0700

Package: nx-libs
Version: 3.5.99.22

gcc 10 has landed in Fedora Rawhide.  With if -fno-common is now the 
default.  nx-libs fails to build with:

gcc -o nxagent -O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Werror=format-security 
-Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wp,-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -fexceptions 
-fstack-protector-strong -grecord-gcc-switches 
-specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-hardened-cc1 
-specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-annobin-cc1 -m64 -mtune=generic 
-fasynchronous-unwind-tables -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection 
-std=c99 -Wall -Wpedantic -Wpointer-arith -Wundef    -Wl,-z,relro 
-Wl,--as-needed  -Wl,-z,now 
-specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-hardened-ld hw/nxagent/miinitext.o 
               hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o 
hw/nxagent/NXevents.o                    hw/nxagent/NXproperty.o 
          hw/nxagent/NXdixfonts.o 
hw/nxagent/NXglyphcurs.o                 hw/nxagent/NXdispatch.o 
          hw/nxagent/NXrender.o                    hw/nxagent/NXglyph.o 
                    hw/nxagent/NXpicture.o 
hw/nxagent/NXextension.o                 hw/nxagent/NXglxext.o 
          hw/nxagent/NXxvdisp.o 
hw/nxagent/NXresource.o                  hw/nxagent/NXdamage.o 
                     hw/nxagent/compext/libcompext.a dix/libdix.a 
os/libos.a  hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a fb/libfb.a composite/libcomposite.a 
damageext/libdamageext.a  xfixes/libxfixes.a miext/cw/libcw.a 		 
Xext/libext.a xkb/libxkb.a os/libos.a Xi/libxinput.a 
dbe/libdbe.a record/librecord.a  GL/glx/libglx.a 
GL/mesa/GLcore/libGLcore.a randr/librandr.a render/librender.a 
mi/libmi.a composite/libcomposite.a damageext/libdamageext.a 
xfixes/libxfixes.a miext/cw/libcw.a 		  Xext/libext.a xkb/libxkb.a 
os/libos.a Xi/libxinput.a                   dbe/libdbe.a 
record/librecord.a  GL/glx/libglx.a 
GL/mesa/GLcore/libGLcore.a randr/librandr.a render/librender.a 
hw/nxagent/compext/libcompext.a hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a mi/libmi.a 
-L../../../nxcomp/src/.libs 
-L../../../nxcompshad/src/.libs                 -L../../lib/src/.libs 
              -lX11                 -lXcomp                 -lXcompshad 
                -lXrender                 -lXfixes 
-lXfont2                 -lXcomposite                 -lXinerama 
         -lXdmcp                 -lNX_X11                 -lXext 
          -L../../exports/lib    $(pkg-config --exists 'zlib' >/dev/null 
2>&1 && pkg-config --libs 'zlib' || printf '%s' '-lz') -lm  		     -lXpm 
`pkg-config --libs libxml-2.0` `pkg-config --libs pixman-1` $(pkg-config 
--libs 'libtirpc') $(pkg-config --exists 'zlib' >/dev/null 2>&1 && 
pkg-config --libs 'zlib' || printf '%s' '-lz') `pkg-config --libs 
libpng` -ljpeg -Wl,--enable-new-dtags 
-Wl,-rpath,\$ORIGIN/../../exports/lib:\$ORIGIN/../../../nxcomp/src/.libs:\$ORIGIN/../../../nxcompshad/src/.libs 
-Wl,--enable-new-dtags 
-Wl,-rpath-link,\$ORIGIN/../../exports/lib:\$ORIGIN/../../../nxcomp/src/.libs:\$ORIGIN/../../../nxcompshad/src/.libs
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/NXevents.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
multiple definition of `nxagentStaticResizedWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/NXevents.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
multiple definition of `nxagentConfiguredWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/NXproperty.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
multiple definition of `nxagentStaticResizedWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/NXproperty.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
multiple definition of `nxagentConfiguredWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/NXglyphcurs.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/../../include/dixfont.h:43: 
multiple definition of `fpe_functions'; 
hw/nxagent/NXdixfonts.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/../../include/dixfont.h:43: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/NXdispatch.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
multiple definition of `nxagentStaticResizedWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/NXdispatch.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
multiple definition of `nxagentConfiguredWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/NXdispatch.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/../../include/dixfont.h:43: 
multiple definition of `fpe_functions'; 
hw/nxagent/NXdixfonts.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/../../include/dixfont.h:43: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/NXpicture.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
multiple definition of `nxagentStaticResizedWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/NXpicture.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
multiple definition of `nxagentConfiguredWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/NXresource.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/../../include/dixfont.h:43: 
multiple definition of `fpe_functions'; 
hw/nxagent/NXdixfonts.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/../../include/dixfont.h:43: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/NXdamage.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/../../include/dixfont.h:43: 
multiple definition of `fpe_functions'; 
hw/nxagent/NXdixfonts.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/../../include/dixfont.h:43: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
dix/libdix.a(cursor.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/dix/../include/dixfont.h:43: 
multiple definition of `fpe_functions'; 
hw/nxagent/NXdixfonts.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/../../include/dixfont.h:43: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
dix/libdix.a(gc.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/dix/../include/dixfont.h:43: 
multiple definition of `fpe_functions'; 
hw/nxagent/NXdixfonts.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/../../include/dixfont.h:43: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
dix/libdix.a(globals.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/dix/../include/dixfont.h:43: 
multiple definition of `fpe_functions'; 
hw/nxagent/NXdixfonts.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/../../include/dixfont.h:43: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
dix/libdix.a(main.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/dix/../include/dixfont.h:43: 
multiple definition of `fpe_functions'; 
hw/nxagent/NXdixfonts.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/../../include/dixfont.h:43: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
os/libos.a(utils.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/os/../include/dixfont.h:43: 
multiple definition of `fpe_functions'; 
hw/nxagent/NXdixfonts.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/../../include/dixfont.h:43: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(NXshm.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
multiple definition of `nxagentStaticResizedWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(NXshm.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
multiple definition of `nxagentConfiguredWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Colormap.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
multiple definition of `nxagentStaticResizedWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Colormap.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
multiple definition of `nxagentConfiguredWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Display.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
multiple definition of `nxagentStaticResizedWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Display.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
multiple definition of `nxagentConfiguredWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Display.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Visual.h:77: 
multiple definition of `nxagentAlphaVisual'; 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Colormap.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Visual.h:77: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Events.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
multiple definition of `nxagentStaticResizedWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Events.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
multiple definition of `nxagentConfiguredWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Font.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/../../include/dixfont.h:43: 
multiple definition of `fpe_functions'; 
hw/nxagent/NXdixfonts.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/../../include/dixfont.h:43: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(GC.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Visual.h:77: 
multiple definition of `nxagentAlphaVisual'; 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Colormap.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Visual.h:77: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(GC.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
multiple definition of `nxagentStaticResizedWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(GC.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
multiple definition of `nxagentConfiguredWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(GCOps.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
multiple definition of `nxagentStaticResizedWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(GCOps.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
multiple definition of `nxagentConfiguredWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(GCOps.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Visual.h:77: 
multiple definition of `nxagentAlphaVisual'; 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Colormap.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Visual.h:77: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Handlers.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
multiple definition of `nxagentStaticResizedWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Handlers.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
multiple definition of `nxagentConfiguredWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Init.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
multiple definition of `nxagentStaticResizedWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Init.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
multiple definition of `nxagentConfiguredWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Init.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/../../include/dixfont.h:43: 
multiple definition of `fpe_functions'; 
hw/nxagent/NXdixfonts.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/../../include/dixfont.h:43: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Keystroke.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
multiple definition of `nxagentStaticResizedWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Keystroke.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
multiple definition of `nxagentConfiguredWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Screen.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Visual.h:77: 
multiple definition of `nxagentAlphaVisual'; 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Colormap.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Visual.h:77: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Screen.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Cursor.h:68: 
multiple definition of `nxagentAnimCursorBits'; 
hw/nxagent/NXrender.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Cursor.h:68: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Screen.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
multiple definition of `nxagentStaticResizedWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Screen.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
multiple definition of `nxagentConfiguredWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Visual.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Visual.h:77: 
multiple definition of `nxagentAlphaVisual'; 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Colormap.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Visual.h:77: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Drawable.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Visual.h:77: 
multiple definition of `nxagentAlphaVisual'; 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Colormap.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Visual.h:77: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Drawable.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
multiple definition of `nxagentStaticResizedWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Drawable.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
multiple definition of `nxagentConfiguredWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Window.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
multiple definition of `nxagentConfiguredWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Window.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
multiple definition of `nxagentStaticResizedWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Window.o):(.bss+0x41c): multiple 
definition of `nxagentCorruptedWindows'; 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Drawable.o):(.bss+0x48): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Window.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Visual.h:77: 
multiple definition of `nxagentAlphaVisual'; 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Colormap.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Visual.h:77: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Window.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Cursor.h:68: 
multiple definition of `nxagentAnimCursorBits'; 
hw/nxagent/NXrender.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Cursor.h:68: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Pixmap.o):(.bss+0x0): multiple 
definition of `nxagentCorruptedBackgrounds'; 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Drawable.o):(.bss+0x44): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Pixmap.o):(.bss+0x4): multiple 
definition of `nxagentCorruptedPixmaps'; 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Drawable.o):(.bss+0x4c): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Pixmap.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Visual.h:77: 
multiple definition of `nxagentAlphaVisual'; 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Colormap.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Visual.h:77: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Pixmap.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
multiple definition of `nxagentStaticResizedWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Pixmap.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
multiple definition of `nxagentConfiguredWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Render.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Visual.h:77: 
multiple definition of `nxagentAlphaVisual'; 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Colormap.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Visual.h:77: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Render.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Cursor.h:68: 
multiple definition of `nxagentAnimCursorBits'; 
hw/nxagent/NXrender.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Cursor.h:68: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Render.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
multiple definition of `nxagentStaticResizedWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Render.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
multiple definition of `nxagentConfiguredWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Client.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
multiple definition of `nxagentStaticResizedWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Client.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
multiple definition of `nxagentConfiguredWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Rootless.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
multiple definition of `nxagentStaticResizedWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Rootless.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
multiple definition of `nxagentConfiguredWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Extensions.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
multiple definition of `nxagentStaticResizedWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Extensions.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
multiple definition of `nxagentConfiguredWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Clipboard.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
multiple definition of `nxagentStaticResizedWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Clipboard.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
multiple definition of `nxagentConfiguredWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Splash.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
multiple definition of `nxagentStaticResizedWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Splash.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
multiple definition of `nxagentConfiguredWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Split.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
multiple definition of `nxagentStaticResizedWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Split.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
multiple definition of `nxagentConfiguredWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Reconnect.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
multiple definition of `nxagentStaticResizedWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Reconnect.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
multiple definition of `nxagentConfiguredWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Image.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Visual.h:77: 
multiple definition of `nxagentAlphaVisual'; 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Colormap.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Visual.h:77: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Image.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
multiple definition of `nxagentStaticResizedWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Image.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
multiple definition of `nxagentConfiguredWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Composite.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
multiple definition of `nxagentStaticResizedWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Composite.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
multiple definition of `nxagentConfiguredWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Cursor.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Cursor.h:68: 
multiple definition of `nxagentAnimCursorBits'; 
hw/nxagent/NXrender.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Cursor.h:68: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Cursor.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
multiple definition of `nxagentStaticResizedWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:307: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Cursor.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
multiple definition of `nxagentConfiguredWindowList'; 
hw/nxagent/NXwindow.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Windows.h:295: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Cursor.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Visual.h:77: 
multiple definition of `nxagentAlphaVisual'; 
hw/nxagent/libnxagent.a(Colormap.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/Visual.h:77: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
fb/libfb.a(fbglyph.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/fb/../../../programs/Xserver/include/dixfont.h:43: 
multiple definition of `fpe_functions'; 
hw/nxagent/NXdixfonts.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/../../include/dixfont.h:43: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
Xext/libext.a(xf86bigfont.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/Xext/../include/dixfont.h:43: 
multiple definition of `fpe_functions'; 
hw/nxagent/NXdixfonts.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/../../include/dixfont.h:43: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
Xext/libext.a(panoramiXprocs.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/Xext/../include/dixfont.h:43: 
multiple definition of `fpe_functions'; 
hw/nxagent/NXdixfonts.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/../../include/dixfont.h:43: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
GL/glx/libglx.a(xfont.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/GL/glx/../../../../programs/Xserver/include/dixfont.h:43: 
multiple definition of `fpe_functions'; 
hw/nxagent/NXdixfonts.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/../../include/dixfont.h:43: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
render/librender.a(animcur.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/render/../include/dixfont.h:43: 
multiple definition of `fpe_functions'; 
hw/nxagent/NXdixfonts.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/../../include/dixfont.h:43: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
mi/libmi.a(mipolytext.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/mi/../include/dixfont.h:43: 
multiple definition of `fpe_functions'; 
hw/nxagent/NXdixfonts.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/../../include/dixfont.h:43: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
mi/libmi.a(mibstore.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/mi/../include/dixfont.h:43: 
multiple definition of `fpe_functions'; 
hw/nxagent/NXdixfonts.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/../../include/dixfont.h:43: 
first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: 
mi/libmi.a(misprite.o):/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/mi/../include/dixfont.h:43: 
multiple definition of `fpe_functions'; 
hw/nxagent/NXdixfonts.o:/builddir/build/BUILD/nx-libs-3.5.99.22/nx-X11/programs/Xserver/hw/nxagent/../../include/dixfont.h:43: 
first defined here
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

-- 
Orion Poplawski
Manager of NWRA Technical Systems          720-772-5637
NWRA, Boulder/CoRA Office             FAX: 303-415-9702
3380 Mitchell Lane                       [email-masked]
Boulder, CO 80301                 https://www.nwra.com/